[macvoiceover] selecting noncontiguous items

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:32:32 -0700

Hello. I tried to follow the directions on how to select non contiguous items.
turn curser tracking off with vo shift f3
highlight the first item and press vo command space.
repeat for all items you want to select.
and ti didn't work at all. I heard a piano note beeing played. I'm trying to
select some zip archives to be decompressed but this is not working in the
browser. I tried interating wiht the browser to see if that worked and it
didn't.

so what in the world happened.

Thanks.

Sarah Alawami