[macvoiceover] daisybook creator

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 02:53:02 +0200

Hi all,
Is there a script/program that can make a daisy book from recorded mp3 files?
So, the program should add the corresponding .smile and html-files...

I have a python script on windows that cn do that with some parameters like:
sentences step, book title and some more...

thanx alot for your answers

William

ps: for who is looking for a daisy player on the mac with the basic features of
a daisyplayer:
 http://www.gh-accessibility.com/