[macvoiceover] saving documents with abby finereader after ocr-process

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 23:39:18 +0200

Hi All,
I have scanned my first books with my cannon 700f lide and converted with abby
finereader express.

The scanning process works fine but I have some troubles with abby fine reader
express.

I can start the conversion without any problem.
During the conversion, abby finereader says busy, busy, busy and I can't see
any progress with vo.

So, I can't exactly know when the process is finished but, I think I know this
because there is a new window coming up voiceover told me.
Also , here is the problem that I can't always find any new window.

at that moment, I try to give a name for the document and save it.

This is very difficult because voiceover is saying busy, busy, busy..

I hear at the same time some parts of information that are giving a message
that the convertion is finished but I can't still reach the controls to save
the document at that moment.

I have restarted voiceover several times but without success.

The file I try to convert today is a pdf (with scanned images) with a size of
about 115 MB.

Yesterday I had done a pdf-file of 99 MB and this file was saved in a rtf of
2,6 MB.

Any hints would be very appreciated.

best regards,
William>