[macvoiceover] Re: safari busy

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 23:08:42 -0800

Hello,
Others have also had this problem.
When this happens, I toggle VoiceOver off and back on with Command-F5. Usually
that corrects the problem for a while.
I have reported this to apple and I hope others do as well.

accessibility@xxxxxxxxx

You may or may not get a response.
When my Son or Wife use Safari without VO, they never have problems with Safari
hanging.
Dan
keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx