[macvoiceover] Re: question about setting up a network

  • From: Marshall Scott <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:32:12 -0600

I think it's the Join option in the Airport status menu. Your school should have someone to help you do this or a web page that does so.

Marshall

On Aug 30, 2009, at 9:34 AM, a radix wrote:

Hello everyone, My brother helped me with the setup of my router at home and we used the linksys setup software, but i want to use my macbook at school as well, especially in the school library and they have a protected network there which probbably will have to register my network card and i will have to type my password and user name. Can anyone tell me where i can do this, i was assuming via the status menu?
Thanks,
Greetings, Anouk,