[macvoiceover] Re: problem with a site, with the mac

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:14:15 -0700

It's a flash site and not even accessible with JAWS as far as I can tell.

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022
gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On Feb 18, 2009, at 8:47 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

Hi!
I should look at it using JAWS under Windows, but I think this sight might be in Flash... Too bad!

On Feb 18, 2009, at 4:09 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, if you go to
http://www.degreegirl.com
you'll find that you can't interact with the site, plus, my mac mini
froze, and I thought it was going to crash, and this machine I'm
writing on can't even go there without giving me an illegal operations
message, so I wonder if anybody else will have a problem with this
site, with voice over as well? I did see the title of the site, it was
degree girl, omg, but nothing else.

Marty