[macvoiceover] Re: podcasts for only Mac

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 07:34:47 -0900

Yes. www.screenlessswitchers.com. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Feb 3, 2010, at 4:17 AM, Daniel McGee wrote:

hi guys, I was just wondering are there any websites out there that do podcasts but just only for Mac. I know there were some on the blind geek zone by Rick and Mike did some on blind cool tech and some others did on that website. But I was wondering are there any relating to Mac only? For example jaws does one called FS Cast once every month. Sorry if this is not voiceover related but I was just wondering thats all. Also besides from this list from the Mac are there any other lists relating to blind users with Macs that I can subscribe to? I've heard of one called mac visionarys on google groups but the thing is I don't have a google account so how would I access that list?
Hope you are all having a good day.
Many Thanks
Daniel