[macvoiceover] Re: new to the ipad and need some help please

  • From: Fatmir Seremeti <f.seremeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 23:02:52 +0200

Hi
If your screen curtain is on when VoiceOver is on than just dubble tap with
three fingers and the curtain will disappear.
Two fingers double tap and VoiceOver goes quiet. Do that again and the voice is
back.
I strongly recommend that you learn the VoiceOver gestures to be able to get
most out of your device.
The basics you can learn on your IPad by going in to the VoiceOver settings.
You can also google on the topic. There is lots of tips and tricks.
When it comes to apps: most of them you mentioned are free of charge and you
can get all the apps you might need directly on your IPad.
All you need is a wireless connection and an Apple ID witch you can sign up on
the apple website.
Now just go in to AppStore on your IPad and get all the apps you want.
Good luck!

Med vänliga hälsningar / best regards
Fatmir seremeti
+46705103634