[macvoiceover] Re: more on gb loops:

  • From: Dennis Bartlett <dennis.bartlett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:06:06 -0400

You can also stop each loop by pressing the spacebar.

On 20-Mar-08, at 10:33 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Hi all,

I was playing with gb 4.1 on my new Macbook pro and found there was a n update to loops and instraments I hadn't gottten. Once installed, I got my horns back. I also found that all those buttons that just say button have a helptag that says the same thing something about picking loops. Pressing some of them show loops galore when you interact with the table. Pressing vokeys-shift-space starts the first one playing and then you can use up and down arrow to play different ones in sequence. I am going to see if I can figure out a way to resort them and also to jump to different ones out of sequence. I'll also look at the issue of dropping them into tracks. I
think I may have a solution but will post my findings.

--
Jonnie Appleseed
With His

Dennis Bartlett