[macvoiceover] more on gb loops:

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:33:24 -0400

Hi all,

I was playing with gb 4.1 on my new Macbook pro and found there was a n
update to loops and instraments I hadn't gottten.  Once installed, I got my
horns back.  I also found that all those buttons that just say button have a
helptag that says the same thing something about picking loops.  Pressing
some of them show loops galore when you interact with the table.  Pressing
vokeys-shift-space starts the first one playing and then you can use up and
down arrow to play different ones in sequence.  I am going to see if I can
figure out a way to resort them and also to jump to different ones out of
sequence.  I'll also look at the issue of dropping them into tracks.  I
think I may have a solution but will post my findings.

--
Jonnie Appleseed
With His