[macvoiceover] Re: more mac questions

  • From: Pete Nalda <lpnalda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:06:52 -0500

You should probably copy your iTunes lmusic folder from the CD to your Mac HD.
First. Then, when you open iTunes for the first time, you'll get a dialog
asking where the library is.

Egun On, Lagunak! (Basque for "G'day, mates!"
Louie P. "Pete" Nalda
http://www.myspace.com/musikonalda/
http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda
twitter @lpnalda

Craig Dunlop <bircatssup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My mac book should be waiting when I get home from work today.  In the wish to
get up and running with most of my info I need transferred from my pc. If I do
a backup of iTunes to a cd ore dvd on the pc and then use the restore in iTunes
on the mac that should bring all my apps and music and ringtones on to the
MacBook shouldn’t it?

Then my other question is I have a thumbdrive that is formatted f32  will a mac
read that?  Then what is the equivalent of the applications key for the mac

and lastly how do I get the system information on the mac.

That’s all I can think of for now. I am sure I will have more questions when I
get my hands on it.

Thanks