[macvoiceover] More on the Shiira browser.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:04:04 -0400

Hello everybody,

If you are thinking about trying Shiira, you will find that as well as being
able to read the bookmarks, you will find buttons that do read for each website
that you bookmark.

Below is yesterdays message on Shiira.
SNIP
This browser is called Shiira.  It is very fast, but, the buttons are unmarked
and they don't work.  As I read in a blog post today this browser has been out
of development for a year, but, they are starting back up again.

I see no way to set up a home page, however, you can use command-l to type in a
URL and once the page comes up, you can book mark it and the bookmarks do read
with Voiceover.

Get it here, free.
http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/15032/shiira
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.