[macvoiceover] Re: mal ware

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:07:37 -0400

Yup,

But, there is no such thing as too much protection either.  there are some free
anti virus software available via the Mac app store.  As the Mac platform gains
market share, you are going to see a steady increase in malicious attacks.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info