[macvoiceover] Re: mac mini and monitor

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:59:54 -0500

Hello,

In an earlier post, you said you were going to request a mac mini, netbook, and
windows 7.  I understand the part about saving cost but, what about
convenience?  I mean how much more money are you really gonna save over just
getting an entry level macbook?  Maybe  $200 tops.  If your commuting to and
from school, just having 1 machine would probably make sense.  Even to an
agency who's always trying to pinch pennies.  IDK.  I think your just making
things difficult for yourself.