[macvoiceover] Re: ICanWorkThisThing.com has been updated.

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:40:49 -0800

Hi Brian,
I am not sure how many would want this ability, but I'd love to be able
to toggle between content voices in VO, so that I could quickly switch
between language a and language b without having to go into the vo
utility and do it every time I go to a webpage in a language other than
English. Same would apply to any documents in languages other than
English not on the web and for which one can obtain a voice for use in
VO. My particular language is Russian, but as you probably know, there
are lots of high quality voices from acapella for use on a Mac with VO.
 I don't even know if this can be done by means of a script. But if it
could, I'd be grateful for it.

Mary