[macvoiceover] Re: lots of questions from a lurker

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:32:06 -0800

Hi Keith, and thanks for the quick response. Bean was mentioned on the
Apple site, but not Iwork. Its good to know there are options. The only
spreadsheet apps referenced were, as I recall something called Numbers
and Open Office 3. I assume there is one that will do Excel docs. I'm a
very light duty spread sheet user; I just need to read what other
people occasionally send, not actually do anything with them.

The boiceover commander is intriguing to me. I'm sure it will take time
to get good at using a Mac, as it did with Windows screen readers.

Mary