[macvoiceover] Re: lost password

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 08:33:53 +0000

Put in your mac OS install dvd, and boot the system from it by holding down C when you hear the chime. ONce the dvd has loaded, press enter to choose a language; you will then be presented with the instaler. Launch voiceover with cmd f5, then navigate to the menu bar, to utilities, and reset password. follow the instructions.

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 09/01/2011 03:55, Tim Grady wrote:
If you have lost your account password and you are the admin. of the system is there any way to get into the account?