[macvoiceover] Re: lost password

  • From: "Tim Grady" <tfgrady1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 09:45:24 -0500

OK, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ashley
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 3:34 AM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: lost password

Put in your mac OS install dvd, and boot the system from it by holding down
C when you hear the chime. ONce the dvd has loaded, press enter to choose a
language; you will then be presented with the instaler. Launch voiceover
with cmd f5, then navigate to the menu bar, to utilities, and reset
password. follow the instructions.
ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk