[macvoiceover] Re: language specific needs

  • From: Ricky Buchanan <ricky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:37:47 +1100

On 02/04/2008, at 8:49 AM, William Windels wrote:
What about languages and voiceover:
Normally I speak dutch so, it would be nice to have a dutch spoken voice
on my mac and also dutch manus and helptopics.
Is it possible to have this things in dutch when I buy an mac?

Not right away - it will start in English, but you can set it to Dutch after you have it. Details are here http://atmac.org/2007/11/11/voiceover-in-languages-other-than-english/

Ricky Buchanan * ricky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * http://notdoneliving.net/
The people of the machine not only reduce everything to mathematics,
but they also leave important sums out of the equations. -- DJN