[macvoiceover] Re: GB again

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:28:19 -0500

I've had the same experience.  Then, the other night, I saw some of them
again.  And I did it by clicking on the loop browser and then selecting the
item chooser.  Even then, I think I had to click on an unlabeled button
(simply called "button.) but then I was able to see some of them again.  I
wonder if there would be a way to name or number the loops and view them in
the finder like you would any other files.  I don't know...just a thought.