[macvoiceover] Re: iwork 09 question

  • From: "Barry Hadder" <bhadder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:26:54 -0500

Tom,

I've had the same problem. However, It appears to me that the regular cursor is getting through the page break because I can type things and they are being inserted into the document. Voiceover doesn't echo anything back nor does it read anything back as I scroll past the page break. I have found though that if I move the VO cursor off the body area and than back again, Vo starts reading again. It seems that for some reason nothing passed that point is being high lighted, or at least not in a way that VO can interpret. I'm just guessing of course as I can't see the screen either. I also can't read tables.

While I seem some promising things with IWork, I've been disappointed and I would not characterize it as "100 percent" accessible yet. I don't think there is many pit-falls, but the ones I've seen are pretty big unfortunately. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tommaso Nonis" <ntommy@xxxxxxxx>