[macvoiceover] iwork 09 question

  • From: Tommaso Nonis <ntommy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:57:49 +0100

Hi people,
could someone help me with some parts of Iwork which I cannot seem to understand? First, I would like to know if you can pass page breaks with the cursor...If I pass them with the voice over cursor, I can read under a page break but the normal cursor does not get through and sticks there.

In addition, could you explain how to read tables...I don't seem to understand...if I reah the table with the insert points, it says highligted...and then I stop interacting with the tex and go right..but nothing.
Please help!

Tom