[macvoiceover] Re: installing openoffice?

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 14:59:21 -0700

Hi Anouk, you have to physically open up the .dmg file you're working with, then select the view you want, then down arrow to the application in the table, and then copy and paste in to the applications folder. Is open office a .pkg installer, or a regular .dmg file?

On Aug 30, 2009, at 8:32 AM, a radix wrote:

Hello everyone, I just downloaded the openoffice.org disk image and i ran the openoffice.orgapp. I registered myself and then i got into a menu with all the tasks you can do. But when i checked my applications folder it did not copy anything. Can i just manually copy everything out of the disk image to the applications folder and is the installation then complete? Since it was a disk image i thought i twould contain some kind of installation script.
It seems very accessible though.
Greetings, Anouk,