[macvoiceover] Re: installing openoffice?

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 17:12:51 +0100

some apps copy them already but copy the apps over from your Open office to apps folder and see if that helps. run them first from there and then I would advice you to add them to the doc for easy access when they're running.

On Aug 30, 2009, at 4:32 PM, a radix wrote:

Hello everyone, I just downloaded the openoffice.org disk image and i ran the openoffice.orgapp. I registered myself and then i got into a menu with all the tasks you can do. But when i checked my applications folder it did not copy anything. Can i just manually copy everything out of the disk image to the applications folder and is the installation then complete? Since it was a disk image i thought i twould contain some kind of installation script.
It seems very accessible though.
Greetings, Anouk,