[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone: pop- menus - how do I navigate them?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:47:58 -0600

Hey Ash,

I'm late getting to my emails, so you've probably solved this already, but in
case you haven't.  To forward an email message on your iPhone, open the message
and double-tap on "Reply".  Swipe to the right and you will find a "forward"
button.  Double tap this button and Bob's your uncle!

HTH

Russell