[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone: pop- menus - how do I navigate them?

  • From: Ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 19:26:53 +0100

I tried that, it just moves me across the window. I can't figure out how to open the menu.

On 01/06/2012 16:08, Ricardo Walker wrote:
Hi,

did you try flicking right?

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Jun 1, 2012, at 11:07 AM, Ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
recently I was trying to figure out how to forward a message on my iPhone. I double
tapped and held on the second tap on the message, and a menu appeared next to the
message, the first item being "copy"... however I can't figure out how to
navigate the menu. Double tapping activates the copy option, i can't change it like a
slider, etc. Does anybody know how to navigate these 'pop-up' menu thing?
ash

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at