[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone Home Button

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Voiceover Mac <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:33:50 -0400

Mel,

I think it is the software you are having a problem with.  The new software
IOS8.2 should be out monday.  Hopefully it will fix the problem.  I to have a 5
but I did not upgrade.  Don't get me started on upgrades, grin, smile, wink.
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.