[macvoiceover] Re: how to get insert key on apple bluetooth keyboard

  • From: Sean Murphy <smur7241@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 15:20:33 +1000

Hi All.

The VO will interfere with the Mac Caps lock key. So you cannot use this in a
Windows VM. I have been informed that you can tell Mac not to use the key. But
once you do this, then the Caplock doesn't work in VMware. This is done via
keyboard preferences on the Mac.

If the Cap locks can be done. Then please give me a detail explanation on how
to do this. Also version of VMWare would be useful as well.

My understanding is that you have to remap the keys within Windows.

Sean