[macvoiceover] getting "busy message" when I'm typing?

  • From: Justin Mann <w9fyi@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:02:19 -0700

Hi there,
I have a rather curious thing occurring when I am typing.  I'm getting a "busy
message right in the middle of typing like my macbook pro is taking sometime to
catchup.  I notice this in every app from night owl for twitter, to mail, and
so on.  I've replaced the battery in my wireless bluetooth keyboard.  Any
ideas?  I've also ran cocktail so i think it should have fixed any problems
that I might have.  Any ideas?
Thanks,