[macvoiceover] Re: downloading 101

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 21:36:32 -0500

as far as I know they do not start when you reconnect but there should be an item in your downloads folder with the name of the file but I believe it says something like download at the end. if you press command-o to open the file the download should resume and finish.

On Feb 5, 2008, at 3:43 PM, Ginny wrote:

Hi, everyone. Each time I download books from audible, I can't find them
anywhere.  I'm wondering if they're only partially downloaded.  If my
computer happens to disconnect from the internet and then I reconnect, do
downloads finish where they left off, or do you have to begin again?

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab