[macvoiceover] Re: deleting a file or folder in the finder

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:22:32 -0800

Hi Candie, you delete a file or folder, or another drive from the
finder with command e, and it will be deleted, although, I've been able
to press command backspace, which is the delete key on the mac, while
in the finder, and the item is moved to the trash, so that might work
also.
--Original Message Text---
From: Candie Stiles
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:30:58 -0500

I have an external hard drive plugged into my macbook. I can go to the
finder and locate the files and folders on it, but can't seem to delete
them. I press both the delete key by itself and the command and delete
keys together, and I hear a beep sound but nothing happens. When I go
under the file menu, the choice to move to the trash is dimmed and
nothing happens when I press that either. Does anyone know how to
delete a file or folder off another drive using the mac? Thank you very
much.
On Nov 3, 2009, at 3:12 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Looks like you can set up facebook chat with this as well.

http://adium.im/

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift
from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson
Taylor.

Marty