[macvoiceover] Re: deleting a file or folder in the finder

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:36:08 -0500

Is it ntfs formatted? I think if it's fat32 you might still find this problem but I'm not sure. In any case, you can't edit ntfs partitions...

On Nov 3, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Candie Stiles wrote:

I have an external hard drive plugged into my macbook. I can go to the finder and locate the files and folders on it, but can't seem to delete them. I press both the delete key by itself and the command and delete keys together, and I hear a beep sound but nothing happens. When I go under the file menu, the choice to move to the trash is dimmed and nothing happens when I press that either. Does anyone know how to delete a file or folder off another drive using the mac? Thank you very much.

On Nov 3, 2009, at 3:12 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Looks like you can set up facebook chat with this as well.

http://adium.im/

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.