[macvoiceover] Re: command to navigate windows!

  • From: Stan <perrinssaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:00:31 +0200

Hi Travis,
Yes, sorry I was not thinking, you get different keyboard layouts.
I have the old apple keyboard, and key next too 1, that is to the left is "section sign" and accent key is between the shift and z.
Cheers,
Stan.

On 11 Feb 2009, at 7:28 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:

On every keyboard I've had, the accent key is to the left of the number 1 on the keyboard. It's likely some keyboards move it, but I guess I've been lucky, I've never seen it anywhere else.

On Feb 11, 2009, at 10:03 AM, Stan wrote:

Hi Tommaso,
I think you ment, command+graveaccent.
That is command+the key next to the left caps key.
That is great I never new that, and it works.
Cheers
Stan.

On 11 Feb 2009, at 3:03 PM, Tommaso Nonis wrote:

Hey guys
today by looking at the finder I discovered that there is a hot key, comma+graveaccent, that allows you to cycle through open windows without using the vo window chosser. And guess what? it works in every application! I hope this helps someone who was in desperate need of something like this

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover