[macvoiceover] Re: command to navigate windows!

  • From: Jacob Schmude <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:34:04 -0500

Hi Mark
You sure you're not pressing command-escape? That's the standard front row shortcut.

On Feb 11, 2009, at 12:32, Mark Baxter wrote:

Oddly, whenever I press command accent, A Frontrow window comes up; pressing it again makes that go away. I cannot say that I understand this.
On Feb 11, 2009, at 9:18 AM, Travis Siegel wrote:

I use the command-accent key combination nearly all the time when moving between windows i safari or text edit. The only time I use the window chooser, is when I need to get to a window in a hurry, or if there's pop-ups, because for some reason, those don't show up by toggling through the windows.

Mark Baxter
markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx
Skype and MSN:  BurningHawk1969 or BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page:
http://MarkBurningHawk.net/

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
        --Douglas Adams