[macvoiceover] Re: blue tooth assistant

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:18:51 -0700

Hi Sam, I don't know how to turn blue tooth assistant off, but do you
have a mac mini?  I know somebody who installed his mac mini without a
mouse, and that came up every time, but I'm sure somebody will know how
to disable the assistant, but perhaps you should try to get a usb mouse
if you don't have one.
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:47:18 -0400, samtroia wrote:

Hey, all,

Does anybody know how to turn off blue tooth assistant once and for
all?  It comes up every time I boot up and annoys me no end.  I
disabled blue tooth, not having any devices, but the assistant won't
go away.  A friend of mine is also having the same problem.

Marty