[macvoiceover] Audio and recording, with the MAC and Voiceover, if you are interested.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:06:54 -0400

Hi folks,

I am finishing a project today and I would like to begin to pull together information to update guides for GB5. This is a low interest subject on this list, so please less move this to vimacaudio.

If you are not a member of vimacaudio, please use the information below to join.

I can hear you say, "not another list", however we will have a good deal of freedom to discuss audio on the vimacaudio list.

Now comes the fun stuff!

Keith Reedy

GoogleGroups "vimac-audio" group.
To join this group, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vimac-audio?hl=en
vimac-audio+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vimac-audio?hl=en

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.