[macvoiceover] appology

  • From: Dennis Bartlett <dennis.bartlett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:41:39 -0400

Hello all,
I would like to appologize to the list. I didn't mean to go on about that presentation and the way it was handled. I will say however that when making a public presentation one must be prepaired for anything to happen. If you are using a notebook and you think you might be having keyboard problems, have an external keyboard available or barrow one. You should know your subject before you agree to a public presentation. If someone claims to be an accessibility specialest and have a string of titles then why would you want to embarrass yourself so publically. As far as MainMenu goes, they should have reviewed the material before airing it and maybe even cut that portion out and replaced it with an actual capable user. Just my views, sorry if I offend anyone by them. I've always called things as I see them.

Dennis Bartlett
dennis.bartlett@xxxxxxxxxx