[macvoiceover] FanFiction/FictionPress story creation tool not accessible with VoiceOver

  • From: Orin <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:54:20 -0400

Hi all,
Just wondering if any of you are members of these two sites? I've uploaded chapter 1 of my story however there is a chapter creation tool and a story creation tool. The story creation tool is where you submit stories, and you add chapters to the existing story with the chapter creation tool. Have any of you also found any way to contact the admins also about this issue? I've found no email address whatsoever I have my text files and that on the Mac so it'd be nice if I could do this on the mac. My document is of course already uploaded, however it seems the story tool isn't accessible to convert it to a proper story with navigation to different chapters and that..

Also, if there is no chance getting FictionPress working, do any of you know a better site possiblely better than these sites? Perhaps there is one.
Orin
orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: joshuatubbs1@xxxxxxx
Skype: orin1112

Do you like mudding? To discuss related  topics, go here.
http://www.tbmic.jiglu.com

Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching sound, music and acting? Stop reading books from the NLS, and go to http://www.graphicaudio.net , you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much I have to advertise them in every email I send.