[macvoiceover] Re: ansering calls on the iphone

  • From: "Marco M" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:54:31 -0600

I am assuming that when a phone, any phone including the IPhone, when it
rings, the answer and Ignore icons will appear in the same place on the
screen each and every time so one would get to know where they are from
experience and be able to tap the screen quickly to answer or hang up on an
unwanted call.

Marco