[macvoiceover] Re: addresbook and custom labels

  • From: Peter Durieux <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 01:39:03 +0200

Hi

Technically, addressbook is an interface to an  ldap (lightwight Directory
access protocol). So the things you want should be possible.
I have no idea how to fix it at the moment, but wioll take a look at it soon.
Keep you all posted on this, if I have more news. :)

Kind regards.

-Peter

Op 11-apr-2010, om 14:25 heeft William Windels het volgende geschreven: