[macvoiceover] addresbook and custom labels

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:25:22 +0200

Hi all,
I was trying to make my custom sjabloon in the mac addresbook but, if I
understand well, there are limitations.

What I would like to do:
I would like to make a standard card that appears every time I make a new
contact or add a new contact.
This card should have the fields in a specific ore.
I should be able to add as many fields as I want.
I should have the possibility to give every field a own name (of course the
same names for the corresponding fields in every new record.

Can I do this with the default addressbook application?
If not, can I install a plugin or is there a other more flexible and accessible
program for this task?

Thanx in advance,
best regards,
William>