[macvoiceover] Re: a note of thanks

  • From: Justin Mann <w9fyi@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 02:34:52 -0700

CHristina,
You should definitely apply, the worst that could be said is "no".  I
definitely think that your project is a worthwhile venture even if it isn't
something done by Apple.  One of Apple's weaknesses in the retail sector is
that if a person who is blind, and/or has some kind of disability comes in to
get a computer unless the person have technical knowledge beforehand, getting
from purchase to productivity is a bit more difficult.  Some may have different
experiences but this is what I've largely found out.