[macvoiceover] Re: Voice Over and Skype 5.0.0.7994 - Has anyone found Online Contact Window consistency?

  • From: Michael Busboom <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:34:22 +0100

Thank you very much for this, Tim.  I will probably download the most recent
version of Skype later today.

Mark Burning Hawk was extremely helpful to me.  We spent over an hour together
on Skype before finally determining that one of my problems was that my
vertical and horizontal splitters in Skype were improperly positioned, thus
blocking part of the layout to which I needed access.  I have been wondering if
this is something that the accessibility group at Apple needs to know about.
How often, for example, has someone perhaps thought that a program was
inaccessible, only to learn that, if the splitters were moved just a little
bit, more interaction with the program in question might be possible.

My very best to you, and thank you for responding.

Mike