[macvoiceover] Re: Voice Over and Skype 5.0.0.7994 - Has anyone found Online Contact Window consistency?

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:20:33 -0700

In order to get back to the contact list, your source list must be set to
"Skype."  The minute you chat at someone or call someone, if you look back to
the source list and interact with it you will see that that person's name is
the chosen selection.  While interacting with the source list, VO Up to
"skype," stop interaction with the source list and VO right your or tab back to
your contact list.  If using tab, you should automatically be interacting with
it; if not, be sure to do so, or you won't be easily able to hit the buttons
next to your contact's name.

If there are no such buttons, it  may beam, depending on how your filters are
set, that this person is off line, and you are not able to send a text or call
them, thus the buttons would either be dimmed, or jjust not there.  That's just
my theory.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/