[macvoiceover] Re: VO Key

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 20:55:57 -0400

Good evening Greg,

Thanks for your response.

I had made a connection between the VO key and the JAWS / Orca key. However, I find it a little cumbersome to have to use the VO key while navigating a web-page. Other than what is in the Voiceover getting started guide, is there a tutorial for using Safari with Voiceover?

Thanks again,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Kearney" <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>