[macvoiceover] Re: Using more then one language on my mac

  • From: Ray Hazan <ray.hazan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:58:40 +0000

        Hi,

Not a total answer to your question, but when I write an e-mail or text in
French, the spell checker seems to choose the right language and puts all the
accents on for me - great!

Good luck,

Ray

On 22 Jan 2011, at 23:52, Cristina Afonso wrote:

    Hi everybody,

I'm about to buy my MacBook Pro. The more I learn about the Mac, the more I
love it! But I stil have some questions .
When we buy a pc with windows installed on it, we have it prepaired for one
language only. For exemple: We have the opperating system in portuguese, in
spanish, italian, or in English. Can I use my mac having several languages
available? For exemple: I am portuguese and there are many documents that I
need to write and read in Portuguese. I like reading several other things in
other languages too. I know that I can buy several voices in several different
languages that are great and that I can use with my VoiceOver!
Thanks in advance!

    Best regards!

    Cristina Afonso

                                        Ray Hazan