[macvoiceover] Twitter

  • From: "Sauro Cesaretti" <saurocesaretti1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 00:22:28 +0100

Hi all,
First, thanks to those who gave me information about logic and
voiceover.
This time, I'd like to ask you if you had any experience with twitter
clients using voiceover.
In particular, I have tried two clients twittie and twitterrific but
both of them are inaccessible.
Could you kindly suggest something else please?
thanks in advance
regards, Sauro