[macvoiceover] Re: Logic and voiceover

Logic is not yet accessible with VoiceOver; at least, I haven't found it to be. that said, I understand several musicians are working to make it more useful. I would suggest we all write to accessibility@xxxxxxxxx , with suggestions as to how to make Logic a viable program that VoiceOver users can use along with Garage Band and other Apple-based programs like it. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Mar 5, 2010, at 2:29 AM, Sauro Cesaretti wrote:

Hi All,
I'm a new member in the list
Could you give me some information about logic and voiceover before I'm
going to intall it?
Somebody some time ago told me that logic was still not accessible.
What is the situation at the moment?
Is it possible to do some basic operations at least?
Thank you very much in advance
regards, Sauro

I'd like to ask you if logic is accessible with o