[macvoiceover] Re: Trackpad on laptop

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:56:28 -0600

Then I'm not sure, as I tried to do teh same thing on my MacBook Air. From what
you mentioned previously, my guess is turning off the commander will accomplish
99% of what you want in terms of accidental contact moving your cursor or
focus. I say 99% because physically clicking the pad down will do something
even if the commander is off.

If I come across the way to disable the track pad completely I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Ian