[macvoiceover] Re: Trackpad on laptop

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:55:51 -0600

You use the rotor motion with the VoiceOver keys. If you're not familiar with
the rotor gesture, it's 2 fingers on the track pad, then rotated clockwise or
counter-clockwise, as if you are turning a dial. It's pretty forgiving, but the
closer you can get to the 2 fingers going around a circle the better, I find
using index and middle finger on the same hand works best.

VO rotor counter-clockwise turns off the track pad commander, clockwise to trun
it back on.

Hope this helps,

Ian